1. The premium quality offset printing paper is particularly stiff and strong, so it won't tear easily. Because it easily absorbs ink, printing on this paper is clear and precise.
2. Its high surface strength means residue or paper scraps won't accumulate during printing, allowing the ink to dry with smearing. This premium quality offset paper works well in current high-speed sheet-fed printing and rotary printing.
3. The consistent size and durability of the offset printing paper ensures higher accuracy when undergoing multi-color printing.
4. This smooth unbleached printing paper easily moves through the printing plates.
5. The naturally colored offset printing paper is easier to read off of compared to bright white paper, as well as giving books and periodicals an aesthetically pleasing appearance.